Pre-order by Oct 24 and save $5 off the retail price!
NOTE: This item is on pre-order and is expected to ship October 25, 2022.
Falling has never been so much fun!
Songbird Productions is pleased to present an exclusive, one-time licensed reprint of the classic Freefall 3050 AD game for the NUON DVD system. This game had a limited retail release two decades ago. Now you can own your very own copy!
Freefall 3050 AD is a single-player game featuring 15 gut-wrenching levels plus four training levels, cool futuristic weaponry and gadgets, and multiple difficulty settings. Grab this classic while you can!
- Professionally replicated DVD including Amaray case and 28-page manual
- Licensed from Total ArKade Software Ltd
- Game is identical to the original version
- Compatible with NUON IR remotes as well as NUON controllers
- Manual upgraded with color interior
- 3 pages of original concept art included in the manual
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this a DVD-R or a “real” DVD?
This is a genuine, mass-produced, professionally glass-mastered DVD.
- What is included?
The game includes a disc with full-color offset printing, a 28-page printed manual, full-color outer wrap, and a black Amaray DVD case. The game is also shrink-wrapped.
- Are there any changes to the game?
The game itself is 100% identical to the version published by TAKS back when NUON was on the market.
- What is NUON anyway?
NUON was a “DVD plus” technology released by VM Labs in 2000. It added multimedia capabilities to DVD players, including the ability to play games. At the time, it was supported by a variety of manufacturers, including Samsung, RCA, and Toshiba. Many former Atari Corporation employees worked for VM Labs, so it was considered by some to be the “spiritual successor” to Atari gaming consoles. Unfortunately, NUON never really caught on, and had a very limited market life with just a handful of published games before the demise of VM Labs in 2003.
- Where can I learn more about NUON?
NUON-Dome contains a wealth of information about NUON games and systems.